REAL FIGHT ON IMAGINARY TALK

There were two friends - Ab and Tab.

Ab started a conversation that – I am going to buy a farmland and will plant variety of plants in them.

Tab said: Oh really! And continued happily that I am going to buy few cows and will sale milk to people. And I am very happy that you have a farm land – My cow will go there and eat grass from there.

Ab replied: Oh no! if your cow comes there, they will start eating my plants too and make my farm land dirty with their poo. And if I see them eating my plants, I will start beating your cows.

Tab got angry and said: How dare you beating my cow. If you will beat my cow I will break your bone.

Ab then got angry and started fighting with tab. They both fought and made each other red and black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONT'S

Quotes:

DO's